As the Marketing Intern for I AM 3rd Sports, I:
- Manage Instagram and Facebook accounts by creating graphics, posting, and interacting with followers
(1,513+ combined followers)
- Helped bring in over $20,000 in Soccer, Tennis, and Basketball registrations since November 2016
- Wrote the official 2017 Spring Soccer devotional
(1,800 copies printed)
- Planned/Implemented/Attended community events and promotions
(Others Are Second Day, March Madness Bracket Challenge, 10,000+ copies of backpack mail)
- Journal my personal growth as a marketing professional
- Keep kids (and my boss) from eating too many cookies between basketball and soccer games.
Facebook and Instagram Management
Advertisements, Social Media Campaigns, and Customer Engagement
Spring Soccer Devotional
Event Planning and Coordination
I helped coordinate and implement an "Others Are Second" Day, where we invited the hundreds of athletes, parents, coaches, and referees to give back on game day. We collected over 300 toys and $1,300 for the Salvation Army. We created chain links with practical ways we put others before ourselves. Then, we shared photos of the event on social media and in I AM 3RD's newsletter.
Helped edit slideshows, set up chairs, and run information desk for the annual parents and coaches meeting for our Spring soccer program. In this photo, 500+ parents and coaches are learning about how to implement the Spring Soccer Devotional that I wrote.